About Our Long Valley, NJ Practice
Rogler Family Dentistry is a Long Valley based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using state-of-the-art dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Ralph E. Rogler, DMD and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 908-850-0506 and experience why our patients think Rogler Family Dentistry is the best dentist in Long Valley.
Ralph E. Rogler, DMDDoctor of Medicine in Dentistry
- Graduated from the School of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Captain in the Dental Corps of the United States Air Force for two years.
- Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- Extensive experience in hospital dentistry as former Chief of Dental Services.
- Recipient of the Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry for outstanding achievement in dental education.
- Named as the best dentist in Long Valley by the residents through the Long Valley Patch Readers Choice in 2012.
More About Dr. Rogler:
As a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Rogler’s experience includes two years of practice as a Captain in the United States Air Force, past Chief of Dentistry of a hospital dental service and 25 years in private practice.
Dr. Rogler received the Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry for outstanding achievement in continuing dental education.
Dr. Rogler’s present professional appointments include Visiting Assistant Professor at the New Jersey University of Medicine and Dentistry. He was a past Clinical Instructor at Fairleigh Dickinson University, School of Dentistry.
Dr. Rogler is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, and TriCounty Dental Association.
The Consumers Research Council of America selected Dr. Rogler as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2009.
Our office accepts most insurance plans and will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefit. We will file the claims for you.
Yes, our office offers a comprehensive range of payment plan options. Our CareCredit program gives patients a comfortable way to finance dental treatment.
We will work with you to develop a plan that fits your budget.
Yes, as a home office, we have convenient office hours daily, evening, and Saturday. We are happy to tailor your appointment ties to fit into your own personal schedules.
About Our Team
Debbie RoglerDental Hygienist
- Graduate of the Fairleigh Dickinson University of Dentistry as a dental hygienist.
- Extensive experience in dental assisting and office management, including obtaining maximization utilization of insurance benefits.
Lynn FinocchiDental Hygienist
- Graduate of the School of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania as a dental hygienist.
- Over 25 years of experience in private practice.